First Edition One Day One Night
Eau-de-parfum for her
Fragrance Of The Year - FiFi® Russian Fragrance Awards 2019
First Edition individual fragrances can tell your story without words. Don’t ever regret anything you did, if you were happy doing it, even though it lasted just one day or one night. One Day One Night is a magnificent fruity-floral fragrance for her.
Size: 50 ml
Made in France
FIRST EDITION is the selective perfume line, exclusively developed by French perfumers. One Day One Night is a magnificent fruity-floral fragrance with light animalistic notes.
Initial notes: bergamot, lychee.
Key notes: peach, jasmine, peony, orange blossom.
Base notes: cedar, vanilla, moss, musk.
- Those, who appreciate individuality.
- Those, who love being different every day, but still stay themselves.
- Those, who choose something special for themselves.
What is selective perfumery? Selective perfumery is exclusive perfumery, which is defined by:
- Rare and quality ingredients, combined by professionals from Grass - world’s perfume capital. Every composition contains nearly 100 components put together in a single harmonious blend.
- Extraordinary, complex and unique fragrances. Fragrance is the key to connection between people. A perfume’s fragrance can be perceived variously on different people, being an emphasis of one’s individuality. Same ingredients can compose different blends, depending on a person, season, temperature or humidity. But nevertheless, it always leaves a rich and pleasant sillage.
- A sillage is something, that creates an impression, attraction and stays in memory. A beautiful sillage is what distinguishes selective perfumery from mass-produced. Sillage or base notes are usually not perceived until 20-50 minutes after application. First Edition fragrances have long-lasting, full-bodied and unique waft.
ALCOHOL DENAT., PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), AQUA (WATER), LINALOOL, LIMONENE, CITRONELLOL, CITRAL.
Once asked where to use perfume, Coco Chanel responded: “Wherever you want to be kissed”.
One should wear perfume on a wrist, an earlobe, an elbow crease, neck or interclavicular ligament.